The CourseDevelop confidence thorough direct experience
Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of thoughts, emotions, sensations, and environment. It is also a group of methods for systematically developing this awareness. The practice of mindful awareness has a variety of well-documented impacts, including a reduction in stress, increase in emotional regulation, and improvement in attention and focus. The objective of the course is for participants to develop tools and understanding necessary to continue their mindfulness practice after completion. See curriculum here.
Who is The Course for?
- If you are ready to integrate mindfulness with teaching or business, The Course will give you the fundamentals as applied in professional domains.
- If you are interested in establishing a personal and professional mindfulness practice, The Course is the place to start.
- If you are interested in developing in your profession by integrating mindfulness, The Course is a prerequisite for future offerings. See curriculum here.
- Time 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Cost: TBD
- Location: Traidhos Three-Generation Community for Learning Mae Rim, Thailand
- Address: 234 Moo 3 Huay Sai Mae Rim Chiang Mai 50180 Thailand
Sign up for The Course or further information
The Course is hosted by the Traidhos Community Wellness Series
The Traidhos Community is an international community of learners, across all generations, working together for a sustainable future.
The Traidhos Community includes Prem Tinsulanonda International School and is located twenty-five kilometers north of Chiang Mai, Thailand.